First, the introduction PVC tarpaulin, also known as ta […]
First, the introduction
PVC tarpaulin, also known as tarpaulin, tarpaulin, crepe cloth is based on high-strength polyester canvas, coated with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) paste resin with speed-increasing agent (synthetic plant ester), anti-fungal agent, anti-aging agent , a variety of chemical additives such as antistatic agents, plasticized by high temperature. It has the properties of waterproof, mildewproof, cold resistant, aging resistant, antistatic, etc.; and the breaking strength, tear elongation and tearing strength are much better than traditional tarpaulins. It has a wide range of use, high intensity and variety of colors, and its surface is specially treated for anti-slip effect. It is an internationally popular waterproof cloth with a wide width, which can reach 2 meters wide. It can be used for heat sealing and stitching. The worry of leaking holes is the mainstream product of the modern tarpaulin market.
Second, the characteristics
1. Long service life and strong tensile strength
2. No water seepage, no water leakage.
3. Can withstand low temperature, cold temperature is -20 ° C;
4. Has a certain anti-mildew effect.
Third, product use
1. Available cargo tarpaulins for trucks, trains, and ships;
2. It can be used as an open storage yard for stations, docks, seaports, airports, etc.;
3. It can be used to build temporary granaries and outdoor crops for various crops and household groceries;
4. It can be used as a construction site for temporary construction sheds and temporary warehouses for various construction sites such as power construction sites on construction sites;
5. It can be processed into camping tents and outer sheaths of various machinery and equipment.
Fourth, the use of attention
PVC tarpaulin should avoid dragging on the ground during use. It should also avoid impacting and tearing with sharp metal or sharp mouth. If the product is damaged during use, clean the damaged place first, wipe it with alcohol and then put it on the cloth head and The damaged parts are coated with all-purpose glue (Better's glue, sticky nails, etc.), and they can be glued together after three minutes.